- Various Departments/Boards/ Corporations
Junior Office Assistant (IT) (on contract basis Rs. 5910-20200+1950 GP
- Excise & Taxation (on regular basis) Junior Office Assistant (IT) Rs. 5910-20200+1950 GP
- Fire Services Station Fire Officer (on contract basis) Rs. 10300-34800+3800 GP
- Transport Traffic Inspector (on contract basis) Rs. 10300-34800+3200 GP
- HP State Co-Operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd. Technician (Boiler) (on contract basis) Rs. 5910-20200+2800 GP
- Agriculture Statistical Assistant (on contract basis) Rs. 10300-34800+3800 GP
- HPSEBL, Shimla Asstt. Store Keeper (on contract basis) Rs. 5100-10680+1700 GP
For More Jobs Notifications Visit Here
Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 26.09.2020 to 25.10.2020 till 11:59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission. The candidates must read the instructions carefully for filling up ORA available on the website of HPSSC i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The downloaded copy of the online application form along with necessary original certificates and self attested photocopies must be brought at the time of documentation/Evaluation for 15 marks or to submit the same whenever required by the Commission to ascertain the eligibility of applicants.
HPSSC Bumper Job Recruitment
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION(S) AND EXPERIENCE ETC. Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of Essential Qualification(s) and Experience, if any, etc. shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of On Line Recruitment Application (ORA) Form i.e.25.10.2020 till 11.59PM. Age: The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt. Note:-
i. The candidates must read the instructions/other terms and conditions carefully, which are available on the website of the HPSSC i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up ORA Forms for the post(s) concerned.
ii. The candidates are advised to note down the USER ID and PASSWORD and this user ID and password will be applicable for all future reference regarding the examination/tests, downloading roll numbers/call letters/entering fee detail etc. No other assistance can be provided on this issue.
iii. The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and email ID, used by them in the online recruitment (ORA) application and ensure their working till the completion of selection process to avoid inconvenience. There is no other means of contacting them except their email & Mobile numbers.
iv. The candidates shall fill up their complete and correct particulars in the ORA forms to avoid rejection of candidature. Furnishing incorrect information may disqualify the candidate from appearing for recruitment to any post to be advertised by the Commission for a period of three years.
v. No other mode except online payment is acceptable for examination fees.
vi. No. of post(s) is/ are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts, if any, fresh requisitions received from any requisitioning authorities for the posts having common/similar R & P Rules shall be included in the present number of posts up to 31.12.2020 or the date of written objective screening test whichever is earlier. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to apply under their respective category (s) as the post of any reserved category can be included to be filled up on the basis of this advertisement. The number of vacancies & reservation of post is liable to be altered without any notice.
vii. The candidates will have to exercise the option in writing at the time of documentation/evaluation process and the selection/allocation of the departments will be made on the basis of “Merit –Cum-Option-Cum-Availability of Post” formula in the case of the posts of various departments and various districts in case of District cadre posts. However, the desirous reserve category candidate(s ) may further opt that in case by considering him as MRC (Meritorious Reserve Candidate), he is not getting the post / department/district of his better preference/choice, then he may be considered in his respective reserve category for giving him better choice/ preference for ultimate recommendation.
HPSSC Bumper Job Recruitment
viii. The recommendations of the Commission will be valid till the appointments are offered to the candidates by the Appointing Authority or for a period of one year from the date of recommendations which-ever is earlier. Further, the recommendations shall be made by the Commission from the existing panel as and when the requisitions in respect of the additional vacancies are received from different departments for similar posts with similar/common Recruitment and Promotion Rules till the waiting panel in operation is exhausted or six months, whichever is earlier.”
ix. While preparing the final result, a category wise waiting list (panel) shall be prepared. The candidates placed in the waiting list/panel shall have no right to be appointed except when a selected/recommended candidate does not join and the waiting list is still in operation.
x. The Commission reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applications viz-a-viz vacancies and other circumstances. In lieu of marks for written test, the Commission may prescribe a direct selection criteria based on essential qualifications mentioned in the R &P Rules and may directly conduct the Skill test / Physical test /evaluation of all the eligible applicants, as the case may be.
xi. The Commission reserves the right to implement para 4 of the Govt. Notification No.Per (AP.B) B(15) -5/2014 dated 17.04.2017 and clarifications/instructions, if any received from the Government during the recruitment process.
xii. The candidates must keep on checking the website regularly for any further information regarding their roll numbers, admit card, evaluation schedule etc.
xiii. As per instructions of the Government dated 11.06.2019 when an Economically Weaker Sections EWS candidate is not available for selection, the post(s) will be treated automatically as de-reserved and will be filled up from a non EWS candidate of unreserved category.
xiv. The candidates belonging to Antodaya/B.P.L. families, who apply for vacancies reserved for Economically Weaker Sections, on the basis of valid BPL certificate and non-SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority as prescribed in the instructions of the Govt. dated 11.06.2019 shall be eligible for concession in examination fee.
xv. The candidate shall be eligible for appointment , if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any school/institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided that this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
xvi. Dispute, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdictions of HP.
xvii. The Commission reserves the right to change any other terms of the advertisement or to rectify the inadvertent/technical errors at any stage.
Mode of Selection -Part-I (Written test of 85 marks)
The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks. The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test.
Post Code 796 to 802, 804, 806 to 816
Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from:-
i) Subject(s)/field(s) concerned prescribed as an essential qualification(s) in the R&P Rules and as notified in the advertisement. =120 questions
ii) General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard = 50 questions
Post Code 803
i) Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Social Science, logic, General English of 10+2 standard, and General Hindi of Matric Standard. Apply Online For 896 Posts
i) Typing skill test on the computer of qualifying nature in the minimum prescribed speed of 30WPM in English typewriting or 25 WPM in Hindi typewriting for those who qualify objective type screening test.
Post Code 805
Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Social Science, logic, General English of 10+2 standard, and General Hindi of Matric Standard. Apply Online For 896 Posts
Part-II (Evaluation of 15 Marks ) Evaluation of 15 marks in respect of shortlisted candidates after qualifying written objective screening test/ subjective tests and skill tests/physical/practical tests, if any, will be carried out as per the following criteria:-
Sr. No. Detail of Criteria of 15 marks
Marks Competent authority to issue the certificates
1. Weightage for the minimum educational qualification as per the Recruitment & Promotion Rules. (Percentage of marks obtained in the educational qualification would be multiplied by 0.025, For example, an individual has secured 50 % marks in the required educational qualifications, he /she will be allowed 1.25 marks (50 X 0.025 = 1.25) 2.5 (two & a half) Concerned University/Board HPSSC Bumper Job Recruitment
2. Belonging to notified Backward Area or Panchayat, as the case may be 1(one) Concerned SDO(C)/ Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar.
3. Land less family / family having land less than 1 Hectare to be certified by the concerned Revenue Authority
HPSSC Bumper Job Recruitment
1(one) Concerned SDO(C)/ Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar.
4. Non-employment Certificate to the effect that none of the family members is in Government/Semi-Government.
1(one) Concerned SDO (C)/ Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar or concerned Panchayat Secretary/Sahayak and countersigned by concerned Gram Panchayat Pradhan/Up Pradhan.
5. Differently abled persons with more than 40% impairment/ disability/ infirmity 1(one)
Health & Family Welfare authorities/ Medical Boards.
6. NSS (at least one year), certificate holders in NCC/The Bharat Scout and Guide. Medal winner in National level sports competitions 1(one) Concerned Head of Institution. Certificate of medal winners will be issued by concerned District Youth Services and Sports Officer/Head of Institution.
7. BPL family having the family annual income (from all sources) below Rs. 40,000 /- or as prescribed by the Govt. from time to time. 2 (two) Concerned BDO by taking the authenticated entries in the “Parivar Register” as the basis of such certificate or concerned Panchayat Secretary/Sahayak and countersigned by concerned Gram Panchayat Pradhan.
8. Widow/divorced/destitute/single woman 1(one) Concerned BDO by taking the authenticated entries in the “Parivar Register” as the basis of such a certificate.
9. Single daughter/Orphan 1(one) Concerned BDO by taking the authenticated entries in the “Parivar Register” as the basis of such a certificate.
10. Training of at least 6 months duration related to the post applied for from a recognized University/Institution
1(one) Competent authority of the concerned University/Institution.
11. Experience up to a maximum of 5 years in Govt./semi-Govt. organization relating to the post applied for (0.5 marks only for each completed year). 2.5 (two & a half) Competent authority of the concerned Govt. /Semi Govt. Organization.
HPSSC Bumper Job Recruitment