Details of Jobs
Recruitment of Project Engineers – Medical Devices in BEL
Indian Economic Service (IES) Examination
Permanent Commission 44th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course Commencing from January 2021 in Indian Army
BEL Project Engineer – Medical Devices Recruitment
- Project Engineer – Medical Devices: 60 vacancies (Gen-23, EWS- 06, OBC-17, SC- 09, ST- 05) (Mechanical-14, Electronics-16) on contract basis extendable up to 4 years at Bengaluru,
- Age: 28 years as on 01/07/2020
- Qualification: Full time (4 years) B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering course from a reputed Institute/University in the Engineering disciplines of Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication / Communication/ Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation /Medical Electronics / Medical Instrumentation. First Class is the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates.,
- Experience: 2 years, Remuneration: Consolidate remuneration of ₹35000/, ₹40000/-, ₹45000/- and ₹50000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of the contract respectively,
- Place of Posting: District Headquarters in various States
Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC/EWS category are required to pay the application fee of ₹500/- through SBI collect. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Vacancy Details of Indian Economic Service Examination
- Economic Officer: 15 vacancies thru Indian Economic Service Examination 2020, Age Limit: Candidates must not have attained the age of 20-30 years as of 1st August 2020. Relaxation in the upper age limit as per Govt. of India rules, Qualification: a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics from a recognised University.
Online Application Fee
Rs. 200/- to be paid in any branch of SBI by cash or by using Net Banking facility of SBI or using Visa/ Master Credit / Debit Card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees. OBC candidates are required to pay full fees. Recruitment in BEL IES
Indian Army 44th 10+2 TES Details
- Posts: 90 vacancies
- Qualification : 10+2 (PCM) with 70% marks.
- Age: 16 and a half to 19 and half years i.e. born between 02 July 2001 and 01 July 2004 (both days inclusive)
- Physical Standard: min. height 152 cm and weight 42 kg., better eye 6/6 and worst eye 6/18
- Type of Commission: On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt. in Arms/Services as per discretion of Army Hq.
- Stipend: The gentlemen cadets will be given a stipend of ₹56100/- p.m. as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years of training. On completion of 4 Years of training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
- Pay Scale: Candidates on completion of the 4-year course will be entitled to get pay in the level-10 of 7th CPC ₹56100-177500 plus MSP ₹15500/- and other allowances.
- Recruitment in BEL IES