UPSC National Defence Academy (NDA), 2020
NDA & NA Exam (II) 2020 Vacancies
- NDA & NA Vacancies : 413 vacancies (370 vacancies in NDA (Army-208, Navy-42, Air Force-120) and Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 43))
NDA & NA Exam (II) 2020 Eligibility
- Age: Born between 2nd January 2002 and 1st January 2005.
- Educational Qualification
- for Army: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force, Navy and Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University with Physics and Mathematics subjects Recruitment Information For NDA
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST) to be deposited in any branch of SBI or Online by Net Banking Or by Credit/ Debit card.
At http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php from for UPSC NDA and Naval Academy Examination (II) 2020.
The online Applications can be withdrawn from 13/07/2020 to 19/07/2020 till 6:00 PM
CSIR UGC NET Examination June 2020
|Application fee for General/ General-EWS: Rs. 1000/-For OBC-Non Creamy Layer: Rs. 500/-For SC/ST/ PwD: Rs. 250/-Fee can be paid through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI.|
|Important Dates: |
Last Date to Apply Online Extended to 30–06-2020)
Date of Examination: 21-06-2020
Release of Score on NTA website: By 2nd Week of July 2020
|Upper Age Limit as on 01-01-2020For JRF: Maximum 28 years for LS/ Assistant Professorship: No upper age limit relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|QualificationCandidates should have possess M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B. Tech/B. Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/ General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates. Recruitment Information For NDA|
|CSIR-UGC NET for JRF & LS June 2020||–|
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online Click Here|
|Information Bulletin Click Here|
|Official Website Link1 | Link2|